The Babel Encrypt plugin is a powerful Babel Obfuscator extension for enhancing the security of encrypted strings. It is designed to work with Babel Obfuscator and provides advanced encryption features for your assemblies.
This plugin employs multi-pass encryption algorithms, such as XOR and HASH, on each inline string based on the encrypted string's length. Short strings can be decrypted fast by the XOR algorithm, while the HASH algorithm best handles long strings. The XOR algorithm has the advantage to inline encrypted strings, so there is no need to decrypt the string when the application starts. The HASH algorithm stores the strings inside an encrypted hash table that is decrypted when the application starts.
The purpose of using two different encryption algorithms is to increase the difficulty of reverse engineering the code. Encrypting the strings in multiple passes makes it more challenging for a deobfuscator to determine the correct method call sequence for decrypting the strings. The multiple-pass encryption feature supported by the encryption plugin adds an extra layer of security by combining hashing and XOR encryption methods, making it even harder for a deobfuscator to decrypt the strings.
- 1.Double encryption algorithm XOR HASH.
- 2.Iterates through the assembly strings several times to provide multiple levels of encryption.
- 3.The decryption algorithm can be protected with extra control flow and code encryption (not available with standard HASH and XOR algorithms).
- 4.Defeat most common deobfuscators.
- 5.Provides tamper-proof against calling method signature changes.
- 6.String encryption exclusion based on string dictionary or string length.
- 7.Fully configurable using external arguments (see --argument babel command line switch)
- 8.Supports all versions of .NET Framework from 2.0 to 4.8
- 9.Supports .NET 7 to 5, including .NET Core 3.1
- 10.Plugin source code available.
The source code and binaries of the Babel Encrypt Plugin are already available to all owners of a Babel Obfuscator Ultimate license or as a separate purchase for all the owners of a Babel Obfuscator Enterprise license. You can modify the plugin source code to extend or change the plugin functionalities to your needs. You cannot distribute or sell this plugin, or a modified version, to third parties.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT A WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THE AUTHOR OF THIS PLUGIN ("BABELFOR.NET") DON'T TAKE ANY RESPONSE FOR ANY DAMAGES SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF USING, MODIFYING OR DISTRIBUTING THE PLUGIN.
Last modified 1mo ago